I'm back & Christmassy faces.

Hello :)! I haven't blogged in quite a while now. I did tell myself, as a new years resolution, I would blog a lot more than just once...

Hello :)!

I haven't blogged in quite a while now. I did tell myself, as a new years resolution, I would blog a lot more than just once every 2 months or so. BUT. (yes, there's a but)
I moved into a brand spanking new flat (Born on exactly-December 2013) in Edinburgh just after new year and have been slowly settling in. It STILL hasn't sunk in yet that I finally got my dream come true,
I ADORE Edinburgh and have been wanting to move to this beautiful city for as long as I can remember now. It's so vibrant & creatively bustling!

I'm planning to go to a few meetups to meet some fellow, like minded creatives to liaise with and possibly make special connections :)
I also want to get into Boxing (brand new to me) and Rollerblading (I have some pretty expensive blades that I bought in Australia and have only used once) but all this is still yet to happen. It will, I promised myself.

So yes, this motley crew (below) are a big family that I photographed the day before Christmas Eve 2013 (to be exact) and I have to say. They were lovely to work with. The kids were full of energy and I couldn't
keep them away from posing for the camera.
However, the weather on the day was ATROCIOUS! I mean hugely hazardous. Snow/rain/strong winds and it was incredible dull. Typical really, but hey, we made the most of it :)
This room was HUGE and very open, overlooking the green landscape of Dreva (my absolute FAVOURITE part of where I live). The window's extended to over 180 degrees, into such an attractive curve. I still can't get over the view, it was just perfection.



















You Might Also Like

0 comments