The action shots: 'Little Music Makers'

Right, FIRST of all, I do warn you that this post is an equivalent of two LONG posts. but don't halt, there's a reason why. I rec...


Right, FIRST of all, I do warn you that this post is an equivalent of two LONG posts. but don't halt, there's a reason why.

I recently got asked to come along to take a few images of the 'Little Music Makers' class held at the Lamancha Hub, situated pretty local to me.
I ended up taking... what, close to 1000 shots, so that is my excuse for this long post. Hence that though, PLEASE take your time to look through all the images. Lots of lovely little ones, jiggling their bums and
squeezing their cheeks.

It cant be that tiring to look at, right? Have a look, see if you don't have a grin on your face by the end of this marathon post, your defiantly having a down day. Buck up :)

All the children were so enthusiastic and passionate. as passionate as children can get (it breaks my heart into little pieces). Just look at all their happy smiling faces.
Julie Morrice is a wonder to them :)

Enjoy, COZ I DID :D













































































































It appears that some new faces have joined us :)









































You Might Also Like

0 comments