2014 & counting....

I ALWAYS take my camera whenever I go somewhere out of my world. In this case, Up north to see my family :) This little cutie is Lawrence ...

I ALWAYS take my camera whenever I go somewhere out of my world. In this case, Up north to see my family :)

This little cutie is Lawrence and he just so happens to be my baby cousin. Well, son of my cousins but meh, HE'S MY CUTE BABY COUSIN :)
You actually have no idea how happy and giggly he is 98% of the time. To quote my nana "He's always happy and smiling, apart from when he's hungry or tired. That's the only time he cries"
I suppose if I was hungry and/or tired, I would cry too. I mean, I would do it at this age if it wasn't so uncomfortable.

Also starring: Miss SUPERNANA with her hand knitted baby hats & MONTY.












You Might Also Like

0 comments