My last weekend in Paris. I'l miss you.

So here it is, My last weekend in Paris. Myself and my friend started off in La Defense with a little bit of shopping. I absolutely l...


So here it is, My last weekend in Paris.

Myself and my friend started off in La Defense with a little bit of shopping. I absolutely love the symmetry in the buildings along the sky line... and all the different sizes and textures they create when captured. All of which look pretty perfect in black and white if I do say so myself :)




We started to head into the city of Paris, towards Jardin De Luxembourg. 




On our way to the Louvre, unfortunately we didn't have time to go in... as you can tell, its nearly sundown. One thing I absolutely adore about Paris though, is it looks insanely beautiful in the daylight as much as without.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments