The first few months of PARIS PARIS PARIS. J'adore.

I have actually been chopping and changing with blog platform to use recently... Then, I realised. I like this layout.. So I have just decid...

I have actually been chopping and changing with blog platform to use recently... Then, I realised. I like this layout.. So I have just decided to live with it. After all, I just want a place to keep all my memories in one place and looking pretty :)

I moved to Paris just over 2 months ago now (I still can't believe it), to work as an au pair for a lovely young family. Living just outside Paris on the RER A!

This post is all about my life here in Paris... so far :) All photo's taken from my Instagram (@lucyalicephotog) I will be posting photos from the first day of sightseeing in due coarse! (taken with my Canon) So watch out for them :))


You Might Also Like

0 comments